Top critical review
2 people found this helpful
Worth Buying When On Sale
on October 23, 2011
I snagged up this headphones on Amazon's Black Friday, and I was pretty happy with the price then. I thought that I was getting a really great deal, and I was super excited. The list price makes you think that you're getting an amazing bargain, when in reality, that's about all these headphones sell for.
- Nice, clear sound
-Solid and sturdy cable, doesn't look like it will break anytime soon
- Many different sizes and types of earbud fittings
- Comfortable to wear, they stay in pretty well
- Look really nice, not super cheap or cheesy
- Way overpriced for what they offer
- Cord is too short, and yet somehow always manages to get tangled. Not as easily as some headphones, but I was still a little disappointed.
- Offers a lifetime warranty, (even against theft/loss!), but when I went to their site, I could find any information at all about getting another pair, even though I had registered for the warranty when I got them. When you do get warranty information, it tells you that you have to pay a 20% restocking fee, as well as return shipping. Not impressed.
- Company just seems to have a poor standard of operation - lying about the retail cost, a bad warranty.
I like the headphones, because they were really nice, but I definitely am not satisfied with the company.